Founder & CEO
Meet Kortney Murray, an accomplished CEO, Founder, and financial services leader. With over three successful entrepreneurial ventures under her belt, Kortney brings a wealth of experience and knowledge to her role at Coastal Kapital. She is also a best-selling co-author of two books, with her third publication set to hit shelves at Barnes and Noble later this year. Kortney’s impressive media appearances include Nasdaq, Bloomberg, Fox Business, and numerous high-profile podcasts.
Additionally, she is a board member of AACFB, a respected organization within her banking community. Kortney is a sought-after keynote speaker, having spoken at events such as Think and Grow Rich with the Napoleon Hill Foundation and Money Forum Live. With a passion for supporting entrepreneurs nationwide, Kortney’s new book, “Women Gone Wild: Intuition Edition,” is set to be released this year, followed by a movie in 2024. Kortney’s mission is to help guide others through the complexities of business financing and create successful partnerships while advocating and speaking about the challenges faced by business owners.
Awards & Nominations
- Board Member, American Association of Commercial Finance Brokers (AACFB)
- 2023 Best of Sarasota Awards – Financial Services
News & Publications
- Co-Author, Feminessence
- Co-Author, Women Gone Wild – The Feminine Guide to Fearless Living (April 2022)
- Special Guest, Unstoppable VIP Branding Podcast with Rhonda Swan on Wild Network
- Featured in The Top 8 Podcasts of 2022 To Improve Your Interpersonal Skills As A Leader
- Marquis Who’s Who: Kortney B. Murray Celebrated for Dedication to the Field of Business
- Author, Tier Two Feature, “How to Build an Empire with Your Favorite People” (April 2022)